- 2017 - Campaign Academy received the APA Heritage Award for program impact for youth leadership development at San Francisco’s annual official celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.
- 2012 - Chinatown CDC's Youth for Single-Room Occupancy (YSRO) Program receives Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Outstanding Achievement in Youth Preparedness. YSRO Youth are trained and certified in emergency response and disaster preparedness, lead fire prevention and earthquake preparedness outreach efforts, and provide training to senior SRO residents. They also have also published a safety handbook, developed a slide presentation, and created bilingual educational materials currently used in outreach to seniors and at-risk populations.
- 2002 - SF Weekly names Chinatown Alleyway Tours the 'Best Tour of Chinatown' in their Best of San Francisco issue.
In the News
- 2008- Chinatown Alleyway Tours receives nationwide coverage in the Associated Press, and is also featured in the Washington Times, CNN, USA Today, Vancouver Sun, Chicago Sun-Times, and some European newspapers.
- 2003 - Bay Guardian names youth-led Chinatown Alleyway Tours 'The Best Reason to Sidle down Chinatown Alleyways' in their Best of the Bay edition.